Time off work, school or college coming up? Let us help you make the most of it.
We all know the best place for time off – the stables! We’ve put together some ideas for different equestrian activities to keep you, and your horses, occupied this Christmas break.
1. Get creative! Need some last minute Christmas cards? Why not make them! A festive photo of you and your horse will make a personal greeting for this years Christmas cards!
2. Keep warm and keep moving. You could celebrate the season with a Christmas themed gymkhana or musical ride.
3. If the weather isn’t cooperating, (let's face it when does it!) use the time to practice your grooming and plaiting techniques ready for the 2020 competition season.
4. Too much time indoors at Christmas?! Why not organise a fun yard hack! It could just be you and a friend heading out on Christmas Eve, or a big group of you on Boxing day, the fresh air will blow the cobwebs away!
5. If you’re a creative type you could go all out and decorate the outside of your horse’s ‘house’. Just be careful to keep any decorations out of ‘mouths reach’!
6. It’s only right we should treat our horses this Christmas! Treats like carrots, apples and swedes will no doubt go down a treat with your four-legged friends.
Whatever you get up to this Christmas from all of us at Equetech we wish you a very Merrry Christmas and a Happy New Year.