Lighter evenings, and warmer days, now is a great time to give your wardrobe a bit of an update. We have a range of clothing and accessories that won't break the bank to suit all tastes. Here are 10 ways of updating your Equestrian wardrobe.
1. Gloves. Look after your hands when you ride - the Equetech Airtex Sports Gloves are lightweight and breathable and come in a choice of black or white.
2. Why not treat yourself to a new hat silk? The Equetech Faux Fur Pom-Pom Hat Silk will look great out hacking this spring.
3. Socks, socks socks, make sure your feet are comfy in a pair of Equetech Snaffle Riding Socks, with a cushioned toweling sole these socks are the perfect addition to any horsey wardrobe.
4. Comfort and style? Th...
Finding clothes to suit your body type can be hard, let us help you make the most of your shape when in the saddle.
What body shape are you?
Hourglass ‐ Hourglass shaped women have well-proportioned upper and lower bodies with a narrow waist. The Jersey Competition Jacket comes in both Navy and Black, has 6% added lycra for added stretch and shape retention so would be the perfect show jacket choice for this body shape, add some high waisted Empire Paisley Breeches to finish the look.
Pear ‐ Pear shaped women have larger lower bodies and small upper bodies. Hips are slightly wider than the shoulders and weight is gained below the waist. The Grip Seat Breeches come in sizes 18-24 and are perfect for us ladies with some "junk in t...
The clocks sprung forward an hour last night, whilst we might have lost an hours sleep but it's a small price to pay, the nights are lighter (more after work riding in the light anyone?!) the air feels warmer (well a little!), so why not welcome spring with open arms and give your wardrobe a spring clean too?
Fancy something a little bit different? Why not check out the Equetech Chalgrove Micro Gilet A gilet you say? What's different about that? A gilet is the perfect addition to your wardrobe for the warmer weather but you are guaranteed to stand out from the crown in this due to the unique collar design, stylish and snug the best combination.
The Isabella Training Shirt is the perfect base layer this spring. This long sleeve...
Working full time, the school runs, house work, food shops, the list is endless, fitting in the horses around a hectic lifestyle can be tough.
Laura Szuca our amateur rider shares her top tips for fitting it all in!
Laura tells us "I don't have kids, but I do work full time and am often having to stay away with work, I have a busy social life so fitting everything in is alway a bit of challenge, here are some ideas I find help me, maybe they will help you too".
1. Have a plan. Now this might sound simple; but having a plan for the week ahead should make your life just that little bit less stressful, who's taking the kids to school? What about the late night work meeting? Know what's in the calendar for the wee...
Hello, Laura here, one of the Equetech Real Riders. This weekend Mikey and I headed to our first dressage show this year, in fact it was my first dressage post my back operation last November and the last time we did some dressage was last June; so it had been a while! We headed out with a goal in mind, to get a last-minute qualification to the Chiltern and Thames Rider Dressage Championship in a few week's time, we needed a score of more than 60% and to place 1st or 2nd, after a bit of a wobble in my practise session on Friday evening I was beginning to think I had bitten off a bit too much and maybe putting unnecessary pressure on myself, however, we set off for the show with the goal of doing our best!
I don't mind sharing wit...
This Sunday is Mothers Day. If you are looking for some ideas to make Mum's day the extra bit special then read on!
First up, why not treat her to some breakfast in bed? You don't need to be a Michelin star chef to rustle up a bacon sandwich or eggs on toast and a nice hot brew of tea or coffee? She's made your breakfast for years - why not make her's just this once?
Next, how about a homemade card? They say its the thought that counts, and nothing says thought more than spending time making her a card, there are lots of how to's online, just google homemade card ideas and you will find hundreds of ideas and videos to help.
Flowers? Anyone can rush to the garage and grab the last bouquets of flowers going, how a...
Home from the yard with frozen toes, cold ears and thighs that won't warm up for a month?! Check out these Equetech winter warming essentials to help you beat the cold snap!
1. The Equetech thermal hat liner, because nobody wants cold ears when riding! Designed to give you extra protection from the elements when you are in the saddle braving the cold weather. The thermal hat liner fits snuggly under your riding helmet to protect your ears, neck, chest and back from the wind and cold, no more cold ears!
2. The Equetech arctic thermal under breeches, because cold knees and thighs take forever to warm up again. The under breeches have a cosy fleece lining all the way through the garment. They also have a stirrup foot which means they d...
Lace featured heavily on the catwalks last week at London Fashion Week - and is a trend set to stay throughout 2018, it is so popular right now it was even one of the fashion trends that was given the nod by the Queen herself! Why not get your very own runway look with a pair of Equetech Interlace Breeches.
These breeches are continentally styled, come with jean style pockets and exclusive silicone lace print to knee grips. What's more there is a colour to suit all -they come in four colours, white, black grey and beige.
If you are a lace fan and want to stay on trend this year then the Equetech Florence Lace Competition Shirt could be for you this gorgeous lace panelled shirt is perfect for competition and will certainly make you...
The nights are getting lighter, and spring is just around the corner! Hurrah. Now is the perfect time to give your wardrobe a bit of attention with a spring clean and some new affordable accessories.
Here are five of our favourites:
1. For the dressage divas amongst you The Equetech Bridle Number Holder. Last year British Dressage changed their rules meaning every competitor now needs to display a number on both sides of the horse, or face a 2 point deduction. The bridle number holders are easy to use, with velcro fastenings and come in both black and white, they can be purchased individually or as a pair.
2. For every day riding why not treat yourself to a new pair of gloves The Equetech Airtex Sports Gloves are the perfect additi...
This Valentines Day will you be wearing your Heart on your sleeve? Or are you more of Star Gazer? Equetech have a range of Custom Cross County Colours for everyone.
Stand out on the cross country course for all the right reasons this season in your very own personalised custom XC shirt, you can also complete the look with a custom XC silk.
For years Mary King has graced the XC course in her famous green colours, Paul Tapner has dazzled us in Red. What colours will you choose?
You can design your very own cross country shirt from Equetech! There is a range for all, women, men and children.
Made from performance sports fabric with quick drying properties these shirts will leave you feeling cool as a cucumber after a fast and furio...